Joma Dribling Turf Shoe White
- Eva insole
- Texon shank
- A technology providing the sole with greater durability thanks to high resistance rubber slowing down the wear caused by abrasion, thus extending the life of the shoe.
- A grooved flex system placed ergonomically on the sole to offer the best transition from heel to toe at every step.
- A material used in different areas of the shoe to reinforce its strength and durability.
- A geometric structure located on the sole assisting turns and rotation.Preventing injuries mainly to the knees and ankles .
- A ventilation system allowing for greater airflow within the shoe, keeping the foot temperature constant, avoiding the over-heating of the foot.