Men's Liverpool Home Jersey 2021/22
DescriptionIn 1964, legendary manager Bill Shankly decided his team would wear an all red kit, thinking the color was like a burning fire that would intimidate opponents. That season brought the club's first FA Cup, and began an era of dominance under Shankly.
Inspired by that notion of red representing danger and power, the new Liverpool home shirt should make the team once again too hot to handle.
As Nike moves toward a zero carbon and zero waste future, the 2021/22 Liverpool Home Jersey is made of 70% recycled plastic bottles. Join Salah, Alexander-Arnold, Alisson and your Anfield heroes and move to zero.
- Red with bright red accents.
- Diagonal lightning bolt stripes.
- Overlapping collar with striped back.
- Stretch side stripes.
- 96 emblem on the upper back honors the Hillsborough victims.
- Embroidered badge
- Dri-FIT technology wicks sweat.
Made with 70% recycled plastic bottles.